Pro-Form Space-Saver Strider
The Pro-form PF 695 is an affordable folding cross trainer, not a cheap and flimsy model that won’t last 5 minutes. It’s ideal for a beginner or anyone at an intermediate level of fitness and likes the idea of working out at home. This fold-away elliptical is a great space-saving solution that will fit neatly in an apartment or spare room.
This model is no longer available see below for the latest Pro-form elliptical cross trainers.
Pro-Form PF 695 Folding Elliptical
You get a lot for your money including a user-friendly console with 8 pre-set programs. A clear view blue backlit console visible from all angles gives you plenty of feedback so you can keep track of your progress. You can also enjoy your own music through the built-in sound system during your workout with an Interplay music port that lets you plug in your iPod or MP3 player.
New Proform Cross Trainers & Fitness machines
Folding Cross Trainers
Pro-Form Smart Strider 495 Cse Elliptical
BH Fitness I.Easy Step Folding Elliptical Cross Trainer
Best Gym Equipment
Horizon Andes 7i Elliptical Cross Trainer
John Lewis & Partners
NordicTrack SpaceSaver SE7i Folding Elliptical Cross Trainer, Grey/Black
John Lewis & Partners
The One Step Space Saver™ design enables extra-easy storage when not in use and includes transport wheels for easy movement. You can save up to 3ft of floor space with the PF 695 folding model and just roll it out when you want to use it.
Pro-Form is a recognised brand in the fitness industry and is owned by Icon Health and Fitness who manufacture fitness equipment for more well-known companies including Reebok, Weslo and NordicTrack.
Pro-Form PF 695 Features
- Console: Blue backlit window with 7×10 matrix
- Feedback: Speed, time, distance, pulse, calories and resistance
- MP3 amplifier with 2 speakers included.
- Programs: 8 Quick select Smart programmes that vary resistance and pace
- 2 Heart Rate Controlled programs
- 10 level Resistance System: Silent Magnetic Resistance SMR™ (Digital System)
- Flywheel: 9kg
- Oversized and non-slip pedals
- Heart Rate Measurement: EKG™ Grip (Hand Grips) and Chest Belt (Telemetric)
- Max User Weight: 115kg (18st)
- 18” stride length
- Size L/W/H (in use): 170 x 70 x 175cm
- Folding Mechanism: One step space saving design
- Built-in wheels