Burn calories & Keep Fit with the Kettler Verso 309
Once the January sales frenzy is over our minds turn to shedding the extra pounds we put on over Christmas. The New Year usually heralds in aspirations for becoming slimmer and having a much healthier lifestyle.
TV ads and papers are full of fast fix diets but one thing is for sure; working out regularly with a Cross Trainer for the home will produce results that last. Exercising also lifts your mood giving you a sense of well being that will keep you motivated for longer.
Kettler Verso 309 Features
- Motor controlled magnetic brake system with 16 levels of resistance
- 14kg flywheel
- Back lit training computer with 6 programs
- Computer LCD measures: Strain graph, Time, Distance, Speed, Pedalling speed, Energy consumption
- Recover pulse with fitness training
- Electronic pulse measurement via hand sensors or ear clip
- Transport casters and height adjustment
- Maximum User Weight: 130kg/285lbs
- Non slip adjustable treads
- Dimensions: 132 x 42 x 170 cm (LxWxH)
Bargain hunters will be looking to find the best price for home gym equipment while fitness enthusiasts will want an elliptical cross trainer that offers more than a cheap trainer does. Finding the best elliptical cross trainer in the market is not always about how much you spend. It’s only the “best” when it suits your requirements and budget plus has easy to read feedback to optimize your workout.
The Kettler Verso 309 Cross Trainer is a good value compact exercise machine from a brand you can trust. It has a bang up to date look and is packed with features to maximize fat burning. Built to last & designed to a very high standard in Germany by the masters in engineering; the Verso 309 will provide you years of keep fit fun.
Ultra-smooth elliptical motion, easy-to-use console and a large LCD display screen will make it a joy to use at home. The Verso 309 from Ketter is also an ideal beginner’s cross trainer; you can gradually work your way through the various programs as you get fitter. The Verso has 6 preset workout programs making your exercise session interesting and fresh.