The popular E418 from TrimMaster has the same features as the Trimline E418 the only difference is the rebranding of later models. The TrimMaster range of products are new versions that are now replacing all the old Trimline equipment.
This cross trainer provides a health club experience with its smooth and natural stride motion. Fitness enthusiasts can enjoy a full body workout with a choice of 12 preset programmes for a varied and challenging session that will keep the motivation going.
Gym Quality Elliptical at an Affordable Price
For value for money exercise machines that offer reliability performance and sturdiness the TrimMaster brand has treadmills, an exercise bike and a TrimMaster elliptical trainer. The TrimMaster brand was launched in 2006 and the new versions are updated and based on the old Trimline range.
The Trimline E418 cross trainer provides a low impact exercise with a training course profile readout to give you a varied choice of workouts to suit your particular needs. The preset and custom programs include heart rate control for optimal training and a full body movement for the ultimate workout.
Reebok Titanium TXF3.0 Elliptical Cross Trainer
Kettler Skylon 5 Folding Elliptical Cross Trainer
ProForm 7.0 Elliptical Cross Trainer
NordicTrack C7.5 Elliptical Cross Trainer
DKN XC-160i Elliptical Cross Trainer
ProForm Endurance 720 E Elliptical Cross Trainer
NordicTrack Commercial 14.9 Elliptical Cross Trainer
ProForm Endurance 320 E Elliptical
ProForm Endurance 420 E Elliptical
Precision PathTM Foot Motion Technology
For the most natural feel and workout performance the TrimMaster E418 incorporates Foot Motion Technology providing the perfect elliptical stride and the longer stride length for a more comfortable training session.
Silent electromagnetic resistance ensures smooth and quiet operation ideal for home fitness. The easy to use console allows you to adjust the resistance without interrupting your workout. It also keeps you informed of your progress encouraging you to achieve your goals and optimum fitness levels.
Features and Specifications
The TrimMaster E418/ The Trimline E418 Elliptical Cross Trainer
- Easy viewing backlit LCD console
- Displays time, speed, distance, RPM, resistance level, calorie consumption and heart rate 12 workout programs: Rolling, Valley, Fat burn, Ramp and Random
- 8 preset, 2 heart rate controlled, 1 heart rate recovery and 1 manual program
- Fitness test to monitor your fitness progress
- Full body movement for the ultimate workout
- Console controlled electromagnetic resistance for smooth, silent operation.
- 8 adjustment levels
- Smooth motion minimizing stress to the ankles, knees and back
- Articulating footplate follows the natural motion of your foot
- 18 inch / 45 cm stride length
- Handgrip heart rate monitoring
- Water bottle holder
- Power: supply mains or battery powered
- Length: 170 cm / 67 inches
- Width: 74 cm / 29 inches
- Height: 174 cm / 69 inches
- Weight: 70 kg / 154 lbs
- Use: home
- Max user weight: 125 kg / 275 lbs / 19 st 9 lbs
- Packed weight and dimensions: 175 x 46 x 78 cm, 80 kgs
Ideal Low Impact Exercise with less Strain on Knees and Ankles
The introduction of elliptical cross trainers has been one of the most exciting innovations of cardiovascular equipment. The dual action of the cross trainer arms combined with the foot pedals enables you to effectively exercise the main muscle groups together.
Their popularity continues to grow due to the low impact and stress on joints and muscles. They are ideal for anyone with knee or ankle problems, rehabilitation exercise or older people.