Bremshey Orbit Control 19R
Rear Driven Cross Trainer 19” Stride – Approx: £520
A new cross trainer introduced in 2008 that offers a choice of models with 16 inches and 19-inch strides. The Bremshey Orbit Control 19R Cross Trainer includes a new easy to use the console with an easier to read backlit display.
A high spec that you would normally expect to see on a much more expensive elliptical includes everything you need to get in shape and stay motivated. It has 18 exercise programs and will suit users at different fitness level making it ideal for multi-users in the home.
Rear Drive Cross Trainers
Sportstech CX640 Elliptical Cross Trainer - German Quality Brand - Video Events & Multiplayer APP, 24 KG flywheel mass, 26 training programs with HRC function, Elliptical Trainer + tablet holder
Reebok Jet 300 Series Elliptical Cross Trainer - Black
X1 Elliptical Trainer with GO Console
X1 Elliptical Trainer with Track Connect Console
Sportstech Cx2 Cross Trainer With Smartphone App & Integrated Power Generator - Elliptical - Incl. Bluetooth Console And Tablet Holder - Ergometer With 27 Kg Flywheel Mass - With Kinomap
Branx Fitness Magnetic 'X-Fit' Cross Trainer - 14.5 KG Flywheel - 19.5" Stride Length - HRC - Bluetooth - None Slip Adjustable Pedals
Bluefin Fitness CURV 2.0 Elliptical Cross Trainer | Home Gym | Exercise Step Machine | Air Walker | Compact | Kinomap | Live Video Streaming | Video Coaching & Training | Black & Grey Silver
Tunturi Cardio Fit C30 Cross trainer / Elliptical cross trainer - with tablet holder
V-fit MPTE2 Programmable Magnetic Elliptical Trainer - Silver Grey/Black
A cross trainer ergometer gives you accurate information essential if you train regularly and want to know how you are doing. It measures the results of your training and gives your results in Watts.
When buying an elliptical you’ll find two distinct categories: Front Driven and Rear Driven. Front-driven are fairly new on the scene and have the drive system in front. The difference this makes is in the elliptical motion. You will be in a more upright position which would suit taller people.
The Bremshey Orbit Control is a rear driven cross trainer that is both compact and practical. These types are the more traditional shaped machines and have the flywheel and drive system behind you. The elliptical motion pitches you slightly forward at an angle simulating what most people do when running.
Bremshey Orbit Control R19 Features
- Console Displays: Colour, backlit LCD with time, distance, speed, RPM, ergometer, energy consumption and training power which give feedback on the relevant information you need in your workout
- Programs/profiles: 18 programs – quick start, manual, constant Watt, Constant Heart Rate Control, 12 presets, 1 user, Heart Rate max limit
- Pulse Measurement: Handgrip (optional chest belt available at extra cost)
- Resistance System: Magnetic with servo adjustment for a smooth workout
- Flywheel Mass: 31kg (62lbs)
- Power System: Mains Power – no need for batteries
- Overall Size: 151 x 62 x 158cm
- Weight: 16″ Stride – 55kg (8st), 19″ Stride – 60kg (9st)
- Max User Weight: 135kg (21st)
- Stride Length: 19 inch