Elliptical machines lead in the popularity stakes due to their ability to give a total body workout; exercising upper and lower muscle groups. Bremshey has been a dominant German brand in the fitness market for years and their products are a way of keeping us fit while enjoying the experience at the same time. Bremshey’s fitness equipment is easy to use and built to last making them ideal for rigorous workouts at home.
Crosstrainers are ideal exercise machines for all fitness levels and give a non impact exercise that’s why they are perfect when you are starting out on a new fitness regime.
The Bremshey Orbit Control is a top model in its range. New for 2008/2009 this elliptical incorporates 18 training programmes to keep you motivated for that much longer. The smooth quiet operation and pleasing design of this rear driven cross trainer means it will also fit nicely in your home fitness set up.
The Orbit Control C 19″ comes with an added manual program feature, this lets you design and edit your own exercise programs to suit your own targets and abilities.
The models are available in 16″ and 19″ stride lengths for complete versatility.
Features and Specifications of the Orbit Control C 19″
- Rear drive Cross Trainer / Elliptical
- LCD back light colour displays-Time, route, speed, energy, training power and heart rate
- Ergonomic body
- Stride length 19″ (also available 16″)18 programs
- Training modes-Quick start, manual, constant Watt, constant HRC, preset programs, user programs, HR max limit
- 12 pre-set programs
- 1 user profile
- Recovery HR
- Permanent magnet resistance system
- Maximum user weight 135kg/300lbs
- Weight: 60 kg
- Heart rate measurement via hand sensors and optional chest strap available
- Transport wheels
The new Bremshey cross trainer is crammed with fine features and numerous functions for use by the whole family. Home ellipticals like the Orbit Control C 19″ can introduce fun into a fitness routine and encourage you to continue towards a fit and active lifestyle.
Best of all the transport wheels mean its easy to move around so you can exercise wherever you feel best to get the most out of your home cross trainer.