Bremshey Orbit Control 19R
Rear Driven Cross Trainer 19” Stride – No longer available
A new cross trainer with 16 inch and 19-inch strides. The Bremshey Orbit Control 19R Cross Trainer includes a new easy to use console with an easier to read backlit display.
A high spec that you would normally expect to see on a much more expensive elliptical includes everything you need to get in shape and stay motivated. It has 18 exercise programs and will suit users at different fitness levels making it ideal for multi-users in the home.
Rear Drive Cross Trainers
Reebok Jet 100 Cross Trainer In White
Pro-Form Smart Strider 495 Cse Elliptical
KETTLER Cross M Elliptical Cross Trainer
John Lewis & Partners
Reebok Gx40S One Series Cross Trainer
Reebok Gx50 One Series Cross Trainer - Black With Red Trim
V-Fit Magnetic 2-In-1 Cycle Elliptical Trainer
Viavito Sina Elliptical Cross Trainer
Sportstech Crosstrainer for at Home | Elliptical Trainer with Video Events & Multiplayer APP | 24 kg Flywheel | 26 Programmes + HRC | German Quality Brand for Fitness Equipment CX640 Exercise Bike
Reebok GX50 Cross Trainer
Tunturi Cardio Fit C30 Cross trainer / Elliptical cross trainer - with tablet holder
JLL® CT300 Home Luxury Elliptical Cross Trainer, 2021 Magnetic Cardio Workout with 8-level Magnetic Resistance, 5.5KG Two Way Flywheel, Console Display with Heart Rate Sensor and Tablet Holder. Silver
Sportstech CX608 Cross Trainer for Home | German Quality Brand | Video Events & Multiplayer App & Bluetooth Console | Elliptical with Pulse Belt for Endurance Training & Tablet Holder
A cross trainer ergometer gives you accurate information essential if you train regularly and want to know how you are doing. It measures the results of your training and gives your results in Watts.
When buying an elliptical you’ll find two distinct categories: Front Driven and Rear Driven. Front-driven are fairly new on the scene and have the drive system in front. The difference this makes is in the elliptical motion. You will be in a more upright position which would suit taller people.
The Bremshey Orbit Control is a rear driven cross trainer that is both compact and practical. These types are the more traditional shaped machines and have the flywheel and drive system behind you. The elliptical motion pitches you slightly forward at an angle simulating what most people do when running.
Bremshey Orbit Control R19 Features
- Console Displays: Colour, backlit LCD with time, distance, speed, RPM, ergometer, energy consumption and training power which give feedback on the relevant information you need in your workout
- Programs/profiles: 18 programs – quick start, manual, constant Watt, Constant Heart Rate Control, 12 presets, 1 user, Heart Rate max limit
- Pulse Measurement: Handgrip (optional chest belt available at extra cost)
- Resistance System: Magnetic with servo adjustment for a smooth workout
- Flywheel Mass: 31kg (62lbs)
- Power System: Mains Power – no need for batteries
- Overall Size: 151 x 62 x 158cm
- Weight: 16″ Stride – 55kg (8st), 19″ Stride – 60kg (9st)
- Max User Weight: 135kg (21st)
- Stride Length: 19 inch