Bremshey Orbit Control 19R
Rear Driven Cross Trainer 19” Stride – Approx: £520
A new cross trainer introduced in 2008 that offers a choice of models with 16 inch and 19 inch strides. The Bremshey Orbit Control 19R Cross Trainer includes a new easy to use console with an easier to read backlit display.
A high spec that you would normally expect to see on a much more expensive elliptical includes everything you need to get in shape and stay motivated. It has 18 exercise programs and will suit users at different fitness level making it ideal for multi users in the home.
Rear Drive Cross Trainers
NordicTrack AudioStrider 450 Elliptical
ProForm Elipse Slide 6.0 Elliptical
JTX Strider-X7: Magnetic Cross Trainer
BH Fitness I.NLS18 Cross Trainer with Bluetooth
Best Gym Equipment
ProForm 900 ZLE Elliptical
NordicTrack SpaceSaver SE7i
NordicTrack AudioStrider 400 Elliptical
Hammer Crosstech XTR Programmable Cross Trainer - White/Black
BH Fitness I.Easy Step Folding Elliptical Cross Trainer
Best Gym Equipment
A cross trainer ergometer gives you accurate information essential if you train regularly and want to know how you are doing. It measures the results of your training and gives your results in Watts.
When buying an elliptical you’ll find two distinct categories: Front Driven and Rear Driven. Front driven are fairly new on the scene and have the drive system in front. The difference this makes is in the elliptical motion. You will be in a more upright position which would suit taller people.
The Bremshey Orbit Control is a rear driven cross trainer that is both compact and practical. These types are the more traditional shaped machines and have the flywheel and drive system behind you. The elliptical motion pitches you slightly forward at an angle simulating what most people do when running.
Bremshey Orbit Control R19 Features
- Console Displays: Colour, backlit LCD with time, distance, speed, RPM, ergometer, energy consumption and training power which give feedback of the relevant information you need in your workout
- Programs/profiles: 18 programs – quick start, manual, constant Watt, constant Heart Rate Control, 12 presets, 1 user, Heart Rate max limit
- Pulse Measurement: Handgrip (optional chest belt available at extra cost)
- Resistance System: Magnetic with servo adjustment for smooth workout
- Flywheel Mass: 31kg (62lbs)
- Power System: Mains Power – no need for batteries
- Overall Size: 151 x 62 x 158cm
- Weight: 16″ Stride – 55kg (8st), 19″ Stride – 60kg (9st)
- Max User Weight: 135kg (21st)
- Stride Length: 19 inch