Pro-Form PF 695
The Pro-form PF 695 is an affordable folding crosstrainer not a cheap and flimsy model that won’t last 5 minutes. It’s ideal for a beginner or anyone at an intermediate level of fitness and likes the idea of working out at home. This fold away elliptical is a great space saving solution that will fit neatly in an apartment or spare room.
Pro-Form PF 695 Folding Elliptical
You get a lot for your money including a user friendly console with 8 pre-set programs. A clear view blue backlit console visible from all angles gives you plenty of feedback so you can keep track on your progress. You can also enjoy your own music through the built-in sound system during your workout with Interplay music port that lets you plug in your iPod or MP3 player.
New Proform Cross Trainers
ProForm 720 ZLE Elliptical Cross Trainer
ProForm 420 ZLE Elliptical Cross Trainer
Pro Form 320 ZLE Elliptical Cross Trainer
Folding Cross Trainers
Confidence 'Space Saver' Elliptical Cross Trainer
ProForm 700 Folding Elliptical Cross Trainer
Kettler Skylon 1 Elliptical Crosstrainer
Kettler Skylon 1 Elliptical Cross Trainer
NordicTrack E10 Elliptical Crosstrainer
Vision Fitness X6200 Folding Elliptical Trainer with Premier Console
The One Step Space Saver™ design enables extra-easy storage when not in use and includes transport wheels for easy movement. You can save up to 3ft of floor space with the PF 695 folding model and just roll it out when you want to use it.
Pro-Form is a recognised brand in the fitness industry and is owned by Icon Health and Fitness who manufacture fitness equipment for more well known companies including Reebok, Weslo and NordicTrack.
Pro-Form PF 695 Features
- Console: Blue backlit window with 7×10 matrix
- Feedback: Speed, time, distance, pulse, calories and resistance
- MP3 amplifier with 2 speakers included.
- Programs: 8 Quick select Smart programmes that vary resistance and pace
- 2 Heart Rate Controlled programs
- 10 level Resistance System: Silent Magnetic Resistance SMR™ (Digital System)
- Flywheel: 9kg
- Oversized and non-slip pedals
- Heart Rate Measurement: EKG™ Grip (Hand Grips) and Chest Belt (Telemetric)
- Max User Weight: 115kg (18st)
- 18” stride length
- Size L/W/H (in use): 170 x 70 x 175cm
- Folding Mechanism: One step space saving design
- Built-in wheels